Friday, September 09, 2005

Greetings to ALL,



I have had a very busy week. Between New Job Applications, the Kids being back in school, work, & my Yahoo groups, I hardly got time to Crochet & Bead. But Back to the Crochet. I thought I'd share a few more things I made this year. The first two pictures are of a Black Reversible Draw-string Bag/Purse that I made my sister. One side is a floral Print that has gold thread running through it; the other side is black. Also, below is a Picture of a Teddy Bear (The Bear is named "Chi-Chi") that belongs to my 5 year old; I crochet it's clothes, without any pattern:









I hope everyone enjoys the pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join Crafty_Moms_Family_Crafts_and_Recipes
Click to join Crafty_Moms_Family_Crafts_and_Recipes