Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Hi! I'm back with more Crocheted stuff to share.Here is a Pillow that I made my Best Friend for her Birthday last year ( her b-day is the end of August).It is a large 18 X 18 inches, not including the ruffle. The top (front) of the pillow if crocheted off the top of my head... I never wrote the pattern down. For the Back I chose a Blue Floral Fabric, but either side is pretty enough to display. To tell the truth, I don't know if I will be able to duplicate this one. It took me about 2 months to complete. SO this will be forever a OOAK ( one of a kind) pillow.





My Business LOGO is embroidered into the bottom corner of the pillow. It is the "M" with the crescent Moon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join Crafty_Moms_Family_Crafts_and_Recipes
Click to join Crafty_Moms_Family_Crafts_and_Recipes