Monday, July 18, 2005

Greetings! As I promised in a previous post. Here are the pictures of the "Surprize Sunflower Desk Set" that I made my sister for our Birthday. I say "our Birthday" because we are Twins & share the same Birthday. I made these for her because she loves Sunflowers & I wanted to surprize her. Well, like with most of my crochet projects, I made this one up as I went along & did not write down the pattern. But hopefully, some day I will. I did use brown & yellow worst weight yarn. There is a tissue box cover & one large pen'pencil holder & one smaller holder. I don't know if she has received these yet or not, we live in different States, I mailed them out about 5-6 days ago. I do hope everyone enjoys the pictures........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join Crafty_Moms_Family_Crafts_and_Recipes
Click to join Crafty_Moms_Family_Crafts_and_Recipes