Tuesday, July 12, 2005



Greetings!
I'm back to blog. Let's see what is new......... I designed & crocheted this awesome bag that I now have up on ebay for auction ( my seller ID is sexymoonmama). Okay, don't laugh, it is a long story how I got that ID, but it is very original, & totally "ME".
Anyway here is the Lovely Red & Black Crocheted Ladybug bag. It is , of course, one of a kind ( OOAK). I didn't write that pattern down to this one either.

Well, let's see now, what other stuff did I do today? Well, Yesterday I cleaned up my 5 year olds' room, because I was going to shampoo her carpet today. I went upstairs after breakfast & everything was scattered all over the floor again.........I am going to have to re-think my approach to shampooing her carpet......oh, well.

Gee, I have tried to publish this post several times already today. I guess the Blogger must be having some technical problems. What a bummer!
Okay. I'm back ano hour later. Let's see if I can publish this post..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join Crafty_Moms_Family_Crafts_and_Recipes
Click to join Crafty_Moms_Family_Crafts_and_Recipes