Thursday, August 18, 2005

Greetings to all,

Wow, in light of all the commotion regarding Copyright Issues of Crochet Patterns online, all I can say is this: I am very glad that I create my crochet Items as I crochet a long......I am very glad that I hate writing down patterns for what I create....Like I said before I hate to crochet, stop, write, crochet stop write... I prefer to have most of my Crocheted Items be OOAK (one of a kind). At this point I only create My OOAK items for family & friends. My patterns are in my head. Created by me, not shared with anyone, thus I do not have any copyright issues to deal with.


THIS CROCHETTERS' PRAYER: I thank The Good Lord for every time I have become stuck in a crochet pattern & I have had to complete the item I was making, without being able to follow the remainder of the written pattern, for I know it is He who was guiding me.
I also thank the Good Lord for the gift of being able to crochet without a pattern, & I thank Him equally for the inability to write them down. AMEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join Crafty_Moms_Family_Crafts_and_Recipes
Click to join Crafty_Moms_Family_Crafts_and_Recipes