Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hi~ My 5 year wanted some new clothes for one of her dolls. She named the Doll Tiffany. This is a Fashion Doll, but she is slightly bigger then a Barbie Doll. Her back has the year 1886 on it, & it appears that at one time she talked;there is a battery compartment & on/off switch on her back. I guess that at some point I will open the compartment & see what type batties she requires & if she is still functioning/talking. I crocheted a dress with a flower on one shoulder, underwear & shoes/slippers for "Tiffany".





2 Comments:

Blogger PBnJ said...

ohhhhhh i love the slippers! are these patterns you made up yourself or found online? if so would you care to share the patterns or links? lovely work, i'm sure your daughter loved them!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Crafty Mom said...

Thank you. I did these doll slippers "ad lib"... After making some Human ones I sort of got the idea of how to make them, so I then tried doing doll a pair. I wouldn't be able to write down what I did. Except that I do the sole first..I keep trying it on the little foot for size & then I go up the sides of the slipper in rounds, it was all sc & hdc.I don't have a pattern.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join Crafty_Moms_Family_Crafts_and_Recipes
Click to join Crafty_Moms_Family_Crafts_and_Recipes