Friday, September 30, 2005

GREETINGS TO ALL!

It's been a couple of weeks since I have Posted. It's been a pretty busy time. In addition to the usual family stuff, I've been going on Job interviews. One looks really promising.


I've finished serveral Crocheet Projects. Here are pictures to one of them. I designed & Crochetted this Tote Bag for a Yahoo Crochet Group Exchange /Swap. The Member I mailed this bag to loves it. It is in Brown tones & has crocheted flowers on the Front. The inside is lined with a flower pattern fabric that is shown in the pictures.It also has 2 small pockets on the inside. The entire bag was handstitched by me. I will be trying to make another bag like it ( but in different colors), at which time I am planning to try to write the pattern down.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join Crafty_Moms_Family_Crafts_and_Recipes
Click to join Crafty_Moms_Family_Crafts_and_Recipes