Sunday, October 15, 2006

HALLOWEEN IS ALMOST HERE..............

and this year I've been crocheting a lot of Halloween things. I've been crocheting Witch Hats, that I designed & each is decorated differently. I also made my 6 year Old daughter a Halloween Sweater. Below are pictures of two of the Crocheted Witch Hats ( I've made more),& Victoria's Halloween Sweater. I've been getting oodles of requests for the Hats.

Victoria's Halloween Sweater





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Little Witch's Hat ( Fits 4 to 8 years old)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SiLvia's Big Witch Hat (This one is mine, a grown ups Hat. This Hat has a one inch spider in the center of the crocheted spider web).......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join Crafty_Moms_Family_Crafts_and_Recipes
Click to join Crafty_Moms_Family_Crafts_and_Recipes