Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hi~

I usually make my crochet scrunchies out of regular worst weight yarn. I have made some out of the newer "Fun Fur" type yarns that are out in the market.I don't follow a specific pattern, I guess you could say that I make up my scruchies as I go along. Last night I thought I'd try something a little different. I have tons of beads; you might say I am a "bead-a-holic". I tried using crochet thread & beads to make a scrunchie. Here are a couple of pictures of the crocheted beaded scrunchie I created last night. It took me about 3 hours with all the threading of beads, etc. I didn't write down the pattern. So far this is a One Of A Kind Scrunchie.



SiLvia's Crochet Thread Beaded Scrunchie







Some of SiLvia's Crochet Regular Worst Weight Yarn & Beaded Scrunchies:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join Crafty_Moms_Family_Crafts_and_Recipes
Click to join Crafty_Moms_Family_Crafts_and_Recipes