Monday, June 26, 2006

Hi to everyone!

It's been such a busy June. Time sure does fly. We started out June with my girl's Dance show. My Oldest Kat is 14 & has been taking Ballet & Tap since the age of 3. This year was her first year student teaching Tap. The little Class she was helping to Teach included her 5 year old sister, Victoria. Here is a picture of the Student Teacher (Kat) & one of her little Students (Victoria):








A week after The Dance Recital was over Victoria turned 6. Here is a picture of her Birthday celebration:


I have also been crocheting different little things. Below is a Hat Box full of scrunchies I crocheted this month. As well as a picture of a new little Crochet Cell Phone Pouch that I designed & made:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join Crafty_Moms_Family_Crafts_and_Recipes
Click to join Crafty_Moms_Family_Crafts_and_Recipes