Thursday, February 02, 2006

Hi ~



Well, here is an update on the crocheted granny square afghan I made (shown in the pictures of the January 5th,2006 post)that my little girl fell in love with. She is holding that afghan hostage & will not give it back until I make her one in purples.She loves purples, so I have been collecting all different types of purple yarns.


On another note, here are some pictures of a Pillow that I just finished for a Valentine Crochet exchange that I am in. I used Crochet thread size 10.The Thread is Royal Blue, so I picked out blue fabrics that would go well with the thread. The pillow is 10 " X 10" in size. There is no pattern to this one, I made it up as I went along. I was just trying to make Hearts for Valentine. I didn't write it down. My little girl is holding the pillow in the pictures, & of course, she wants me to make her a purple one with "lots of hearts on it". But she knows I will be mailing this pillow out in the morning.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join Crafty_Moms_Family_Crafts_and_Recipes
Click to join Crafty_Moms_Family_Crafts_and_Recipes